To enroll and use Settle for Business, you will need to:
- provide a valid email address
- provide valid legal entity number and name
Once you are done with these steps, you will be able to create your shop by giving it a name, logo and location information. Your shop will be published in the app instantly. You will be able to offer Settle as a payment solution to your customers right away.
If you don't want to accept payments right away, you can switch off visibility in the app by going to "Preferences" - "Location" in your Business Portal.
To set your payout account and be able to receive settlements reports, you will need to:
- verify your email address
- register valid IBAN
- provide a document that registered IBAN is connected to the registered legal entity (the document shouldn't be older than 3 months)
- provide valid ID documents (passport or national ID card) of beneficial owners, if applicable
We will validate your data and approve payout to registered IBAN within 3 working days. In case we need additional information or documents, our Support will contact you.