To enroll and use Settle for Business, you will need to:
- provide a valid email address
- provide valid legal entity number and name
Once you are done with these steps, you will be able to create your shop by giving it a name, logo and location information. Your shop will be published in the app instantly. You will be able to offer Settle as a payment solution to your customers right away. If you don't want to accept payments right away, you can switch off visibility in the app by going to "Preferences" in your Business Portal.
To set your payout account and be able to receive settlements reports, you will need to:
- verify your email address
- register valid IBAN
- provide a document that registered IBAN is connected to the registered legal entity
- provide valid ID documents (passport or national ID card) of beneficial owners, if applicable
We will validate your data and approve payout to registered IBAN within 3 working days. In case we need additional information or documents, our Support will contact you.