If you are experiencing problems performing a payment, there may be several reasons:
- The selected funding source may be out of money
- The selected funding source may be limited by its operator
- If you are charging a card, it may be blocked for e-commerce or regions
- You may have hit a transaction limit in Settle
- The recipient may be blocked or limited
- If you are not identified, we recommend that you verify your identity
If the problem persists, reach out and we will do our best to get you back up and running.