If you change your country of residence and you would like your Settle account to be associated with your new Home country you need to;
- Validate that Settle is available in your new Home country
- Obtain proof of your residency in the new Home country
- Obtain a mobile phone number with country code from your new Home country
- Contact Settle support for validation and execution of the change
- During validation of the transfer Settle support may ask you to perform a validation transaction from your original account to the new mobile phone number*
*If you are unable to perform the requested verification, we may deny the transfer for security reasons.